Voting

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Now I lay me down to sleep...

Sometimes I let Parker sleep in my bed for nap time. Okay, let me rephrase that. Sometimes I let Parker lounge in my room for nap time while Graham sleeps in their shared room. About six months ago, Parker gave up his nap time. I wasn't quite ready for him to give it up, so I still make him take one hour of "quiet time" everyday. The rules: he can read or play with one toy quietly in bed. I add time if he gets loud or gets out of bed for any reason other than to pee. (Hard ball, I know.) It's just important for me to have a half time during the game day. Ever so often, He'll actually fall asleep. One day a few weeks ago, I walked in my room to this. It's looks as though he fell asleep praying.
 I covered him up after snapping a few shots. (I couldn't help myself-it was so cute!) After realizing how adorable his little folded hands were, I looked at the bigger picture going on in my bed. The "Aw" inducing picture became hilarious. T-Rex...oh, T-Rex. You're everywhere. Please don't eat my little boy.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I couldn't sleep next to that scary thing. I love how all of your photos are like Where's Waldo but with dinosaurs.