Voting

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

send love with dresses

There is a blog that I like to follow called Smile and Wave. The writer is Rachel Denbow. She has adorable style, she's a mother, but more importantly, she has a heart for people. Today on her blog, she is supporting a cause that helps children in Haiti. She is making simple, quick pillow case dresses for orphans and is asking that others pitch in and help too.  I've chosen to put a few of my own projects on hold to make a few dresses for little girls who don't have much to wear. I don't have a ton of money to give, nor do I have a lot time, but I can sacrifice 30 minutes to make a dress that will clothe a precious little girl in Haiti. Click here to visit her post today and help out if you can. All the information you'll need is right there on her blog post.

No comments: