Voting

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Baby Girl Dress

You probably wouldn't believe it after reading the last post where I completely came off as a Florida red-neck, but I am actually really girly. I love frills. I love lace. I have two boys. I wouldn't trade them for anyone or anything in the world, but I don't get to entertain my desire for pink or ruffles....except when I get to make things for friends with girls. One special little lady turned one a few months ago and I made her this dress. Her mommy sent me a pictures of her in it and she was as adorable as I imagined. For once I remembered to take a picture of something I made before giving it away. I love how the imperfect hand-threaded pockets make it look home-made. Girls are so much fun. Maybe one day?


4 comments:

Stephanie McCollam said...

Please tell me you will make more and sell me one.. or two... or three....

Alicia said...

Mikayla loves it :)

Terry said...

So cute! I may have to copy this one. I, too, love the little pockets. I am having so much fun sewing for my little ones. Of course, the soon to be arriving girl is the most fun.

The Ness Story said...

LOVE it! You are so good. I really love how you did the pockets. And by the way, all of us Lake co. girls have a little red in us...