Voting

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Garden Prep

I cannot wait until the day where I have enough (flat) property to grow a large bountiful garden. For now, I will enjoy my 4x4 box garden. It's still too cold to plant anything outside, but Parker helped me get the seeds going the other day.  The crate is sitting in one of our garage windows and the seeds are hopefully thinking about germinating. Parker and I both love getting our fingers in the dirt,  and hopefully in a few months we'll have some yummy veggies to show for all our grubbiness.



Happy Spring Gardening!

2 comments:

We Don't Eat Bugs said...

Interesting...So you don't actually plant them in the ground?

DavidandSteff said...

No, michelle, you do plant them in the ground once the seeds become little plants and he ground isn't frozen anymore. The box garden is a large box we built and filled with good dirt. The clay isn't super conducive to yummy squash-lol.