Voting

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Crafting with a friend

I love to make things. Sometimes they come out cute and other times, I fail miserably. Either way, I enjoy myself. I just love getting my hands in paint, tangled in ribbon. or lost in fabric piles. It's just fun. The only thing I would change...having a crafting buddy. Sounds childish, but it's what I want. I would like to chat while I'll create. Well, this past weekend, I had someone with me so I could do just that. Heidi was here and we decided to make some necklaces. Why not? She actually has a life (unlike me) outside of the house and doesn't really have time to do extra little projects. Me...besides taking care of and entertaining the two little crazy men running around my house, I have loads of time. Here's two little necklaces we made this weekend. Mine is the one with lace (cuz I love me some lace) and Heidi composed the multi-flower piece. Cute huh?

5 comments:

Holly said...

These are cute. This idea would look darling on a headband.... ohhh ideas! Stephanie I wish you lived closer we would have a blast crafting together!

DavidandSteff said...

Thanks Holly!

The Ness Story said...

I LOVE them!!! (Go figure...) how in the world did you make those roses?? I have tried to make rosettes but haven't been sucessful. I would love to be your crafting buddy but am afraid we would get to carried away...

Tracy said...

No pics of you all modeling them? :(

mattksgirls said...

my question too - how did you make them? by the way, you need to put up pics of your living room! super cute! when we get our own house one day, i'm hiring you!