Voting

Monday, January 30, 2012

Girly Gift

I had a super relaxing, quiet weekend with my best friend. It was straight up medicine. I had actually been fighting something that caused me to feel really crummy, but it was a lot easier to hang, chat, bake, and create than to manage and parent children all weekend. It was good timing for a mommy break. So thankful to my wonderful husband for keeping the boys so I could enjoy a kid-free weekend.

Heidi's sister-in-law is having a baby girl in March, so Heidi threw her a shower this past weekend. It was beautiful. I came down to attend the shindig for two reasons: I've become fond of Caimbrin over the years and I wanted to show her my love and support, and because Heidi wanted me to help her in the kitchen before the shower. We had so much fun baking and making :) I'm sure Heidi will be blogging about the frilly shower in the next few days, so keep posted on her blog to see the girliness.

I found a fun "happy stacker" pattern from Heather Bailey a while back and finally decided to make it. Can I just say, this was way trickier than it looks. I got to see it in baby Cora's nursery before I left Florida and it was just perfect in there! So excited for Caimbrin and Brian. May God bless you two and your new coming addition.
Can't wait to see baby Cora playing with her new toy!

1 comment:

Caimbrin said...

I am IN LOVE with this! It is so cute! I'm sure Cora will love it too...thanks again for coming this weekend! It was great seeing you :)