Voting

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thanksgiving Play

I know it is a little late to do a Thanksgiving post, but I want to anyway. It's my blog and I'll post if I want to, post if I want to (sung to "It's My Party" melody). Ok, I'll stop being obnoxious now.

Parker, as you know, is in preschool. Preschool is good for two major things: socialization and cute holiday productions. Parker's school put on a singing program for Thanksgiving that was the cutest thing ever. The children were allowed to pick whether they wanted to be pilgrims or pumpkins. They unanimously picked pumpkins. (My guess is because preschoolers have no idea what a pilgrim is.)

Parker loves to learn songs, so he was singing them all week long. I wasn't sure what he'd do when he got on stage, but I was impressed with him. He didn't pick his nose (while singing), and he participated in all the lyrics (not all the motions). I couldn't hear him due to the girl in the middle singing at the top of her lungs (every choir has one of those, huh?), but who can blame her? She just wanted to be heard. I get that.

I enjoyed my first experience as a mom watching a program. Can't wait for the first time he has to act or have a real part. Should be fun-ny!     

Graham loved watching the program.
 The whole fam. No, I didn't dress Parker like this....it was a part of his pumpkin duty.
Aunt Sarah
 Me and my little pumpkin.

No comments: